The Area Manager ensures that all Sales and Operations functions within the studio provide the best member experience, team member environment, and contribute to the studio’s financial success.
The Area Manager recruits, hires, trains, develops and schedules a diverse team and provides leadership and direction to ensure the team achieves goals.
This position is responsible for communicating and upholding company policies, standards and delivering on our commitment to a clean, friendly and well-maintained studio.
Responsible for the successful attainment of studio targets (e.g. member service, cleanliness, revenue, and retention)
Ensures that the facility is well equipped, and provides a clean and safe environment for both members and employees.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Staffing and Development
- Maintain a fully engaged and high performing team that aligns with company values and goals
- Recruit, hires, trains and develops a strong team of Studio Advisors that deliver on company goals and reflects its values
- Train, coach, and conduct planning sessions and performance reviews. Recognize strong performance and discipline when necessary
- Conduct sufficient studio meetings to review performance and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals
- Implement, supervise and direct regular training to ensure all Studio Advisors are trained in Operations, Sales and SOP’s.
- Oversee team recognition programs (e.g. employee appreciation, birthdays and milestones)
- Management of third party janitorial service
- Ensure the success of the Studio Advisors by providing oversight and training of sales techniques in order to attain sales goals
- Collaborate with Corporate & Partnership manager to drive sales through outside lead generation and monthly onsite events
- Monitor studios appearance and ensure that problems are resolved quickly at all times and deliver a clean, friendly and well-maintained environment
- Ensure that retail is optimally merchandised, displayed and transfers take place according to company policy and procedure
- Responsible for proper inventory receiving and inventory control activities per company guidelines. Prepare inventory reports
- Responsible for scheduling of Studio Advisors
- Oversee Time & Labor protocol to company standards
- Oversee payroll & commissions
- Create and plan marketing strategies & monthly promotions to drive sales.
- Prepare reports and communications regarding studio operations as needed (e.g. supply logs, maintenance logs, production reports and utilization reports)
- Responsible for supply distribution between studios
- Ability to work in studio; move about studio floors and rooms; review, revise, create studio paperwork; communicate with employees, members, and the public
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels and reaches with hands and arms
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is loud
- Ability to work a varied schedule to support the needs of the business, including frequent extended workdays, and weekends and holidays may be required
- Must have personal vehicle to travel between studios.
- Full-time, Salary
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
BODYROK offers high-intensity, low-impact workouts that tone, sculpt and redefine your body and mind in just 40-50 minutes! We are a rapidly growing company looking for fitness enthusiasts who are: organized, problem-solvers, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and have a passion & excitement for our brand. We are seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented, hardworking individuals to work in our fast-pace studios. Let's ROK!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)