BODYROK and Our Trainers have earned the reputation for delivering some of the most challenging and comprehensive workouts in California, and we're excited to introduce our concept to NYC. We combine our proprietary Hybrid Pilates Method taught on custom built reformers and deliver one of the best 40-minute full body workouts our clients have ever had. Our trainers are mic'd up, high energy instructors, teaching to heart pumping music, in beautiful studios. They're teaching some of the quickest transitions, all in an effort to deliver the most high-intensity, low-impact workouts leaving the clients energized and sore for days.
We are looking for experienced instructors with the following qualifications:
- Confidence, enthusiasm, energy, and a passion for fitness and music!
- Excellent ability to multitask.
- Capability and interest in learning / growing with our expanding brand.
- Minimum 1-year experience in at least one of the following: Pilates, Circuit Training, Indoor Cycling, Bootcamp, HITT, Boxing/Kickboxing, or Group Fitness.
- Ability to motivate and challenge group classes.
- Great cueing, ability to communicate.
- Understanding of anatomy and biomechanics.
BODYROK offers high-intensity, low-impact workouts that tone, sculpt and redefine your body and mind in just 40-50 minutes! We are a rapidly growing company looking for fitness enthusiasts who are: organized, problem-solvers, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and have a passion & excitement for our brand. We are seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented, hardworking individuals to work in our fast-paced studios. Let's ROK!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)