BODYROK offers high intensity, low impact workouts that will tone, refine and sculpt your body & mind in just 40 minutes. Our instructors have earned the reputation for delivering some of the most challenging and comprehensive workouts in California and we’re excited to introduce our concept to New York City. We combine our proprietary Hybrid Pilates method taught on custom built reformers to deliver one of the most efficient full body workouts there is. Our trainers are connected to a microphone instructing to heart pumping music in high energy studios. The BODYROK method is built to be high-intensity & low-impact leaving our clients energized and feeling great!
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and hardworking individuals who are passionate about health, fitness and the BODYROK brand to go through our next SCULPT Instructor training.
Our final SCUPT INSTRUCTOR TRAINING OF 2018 will be December 6th-9th
All training weekends are run Thursday-Sunday 1-6pm at our Mission Studio.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Teach high intensity Pilates classes on our custom-built reformers
- Provide exceptional hospitality to all BODYROK clients
- Represent the BODYROK brand both inside and outside of class
- Excellent ability to multitask and communicate
- Capability and interest in learning / growing with our expanding brand
- Follow the BODYROK teaching method
- Attended a minimum of 10 BODYROK sculpt classes
- Basic understanding of anatomy and biomechanics
- Flexible teaching schedule
- Can be scheduled to teach at least 2 days per week
- CPR and Liability Insurance (special rates and access given upon completion of training)
- Preferred 1-year minimum experience instructing one of the following: Pilates, Circuit Training, Indoor Cycling, Bootcamp, HITT, Boxing/Kickboxing, or Group Fitness.
- Ability to demonstrate BODYROK method exercises and routines to clients
- Assisting clients in exercises to minimize injury and promote fitness
- Ability to modify exercises according to clients' fitness levels
- Teach effectively and safely during all classes.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant
BODYROK offers high-intensity, low-impact workouts that tone, sculpt and redefine your body and mind in just 40-50 minutes! We are a rapidly growing company looking for fitness enthusiasts who are: organized, problem-solvers, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and have a passion & excitement for our brand. We are seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented, hardworking individuals to work in our fast-pace studios. Let's ROK!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)