BODYROK offers high-intensity, low-impact Pilates workouts that tone, sculpt and redefine your body and mind in just 40-50 minutes! BODYROK is a rapidly growing company looking for like-minded fitness enthusiasts. At BODYROK we are committed to our mission of helping people--team members and members alike--to become the best version of themselves. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business so that we can share the promise of BODYROK with more people.
The Studio Advisor provides customer service support to studio members and guests and supports the instructors in creating an overall positive environment for our community. As our Studio Advisor, you’ll generate revenue by developing relationships with potential, new, and existing members to increase membership enrollment and package purchases. Additionally, you are expected to:
- Deliver the BODYROK Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly, and well-maintained studio, and execute the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code.
- Assist members/guests in-person when they are in the studio and over email as inquiries come in.
- Keep a clean and orderly studio by maintaining bathrooms, changing rooms, towels/laundry, and trash.
- Initiate tasks and perform duties without direction/micromanagement.
- Monitor incoming emails and ensure proper check-in procedures are followed.
Your earning potential via commission is limited only by your own personal drive and willingness to succeed. This position is an hourly position that provides a base hourly rate plus the potential to earn additional compensation for each sale you complete. No limits, no thresholds: just unlimited commissions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Member and Guest Check-in Compliance
- Greet all incoming members and guests
- Ensure all check-in procedures are followed
- Thank guests for coming as they exit
- Create new business internally through member promotions, referrals, and inquiries
- Promote specials to current and future guests
- Reach out to existing and potential members via email for sales opportunities
- Reconcile and report all incoming and outgoing transitions
- Successfully attain personal sales revenue targets
- Customer Service & Operations
- Tour potential members through the studio and connect guests to the facility, equipment, services, and amenities
- Handle member service issues to include: change of address, electronic funds setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments
- Update Supply Request Log and Maintenance Log (depending on the issue)
- Promote and sell merchandise
- Keep the front desk area and entryway clutter-free, orderly and clean
- Perform general cleaning duties to include hourly bathroom room and studio checks
- Follow up with members that have enrolled to ensure we are exceeding expectations
- Provide the highest level of customer service possible when communicating and interacting with guests
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience preferred
- 1-2 years MindBody software experience preferred
- Competitive drive to succeed in commission sales and performance-based culture
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of sales practices and techniques
- Independent, self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Strong communication skills in both oral and written
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Friendly, warm, compassionate, and welcoming personality
- Easy to talk to and comfortable around new people
- Must be available to work at least 2 weekend days per month (i.e. 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday, 2 Saturdays, or 2 Sundays)
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the studio environment is loud
- Must be comfortable interacting with people and making them feel welcome
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Compensation: $15.00 - $20.00 per hour
BODYROK offers high-intensity, low-impact workouts that tone, sculpt and redefine your body and mind in just 40-50 minutes! We are a rapidly growing company looking for fitness enthusiasts who are: organized, problem-solvers, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and have a passion & excitement for our brand. We are seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented, hardworking individuals to work in our fast-paced studios. Let's ROK!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)