BodyROK offers high-intensity, low-impact Pilates workouts that tone, sculpt and redefine your body and mind in just 40-50 minutes! BodyRok is a rapidly growing company looking for like-minded fitness enthusiasts. At BodyRok we are committed to our mission of helping people--team members and members alike--to become the best version of themselves. We're looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of BodyRok with more people.
The Studio Advisor provides customer service support to the studio members and guests. As our Studio Advisor, you’ll generate revenue by enrolling members, and being in relationship with potential, new and existing members.
- Responsible for delivering the BodyRok Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well-maintained studio, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code.
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests.
- Responsible for keeping a clean and orderly studio. Bathrooms, changing rooms and trash must be maintained.
- Willingness to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction.
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed.
- Your earning potential is limited only by your own personal drive and willingness to succeed.
- This position is an hourly position that provides a base hourly rate plus the potential to earn additional compensation on each sale you close. No draws, no threshold just unlimited commissions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Member and Guest Check-in Compliance
- Greet all incoming members and guests
- Ensure all check-in procedures are followed
- Create new business internally through member promotions, referrals and inquiries
- Promote specials to current and future guests
- Reach out to existing and potential members by email for sales opportunities
- Reconcile and report all incoming or outgoing transitions
- Successfully attain personal revenue targets
- Customer Service & Operations
- Tour potential members through the studio and connect the guest to the facility, equipment, services and amenities
- Handle member service issues to include: change of address, electronic funds setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments
- Update Supply Request Log and Maintenance Log (depending on issue)
- Promote and sell merchandise
- Keep front desk area and entry way clutter free, orderly and clean
- Perform general cleaning duties to include hourly bathroom room and studio checks
- Follow up with members that have enrolled to ensure we are exceeding expectations
- Provide the highest level of customer service possible when communicating and interacting with guests
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales experience preferred
- 1-2 years Mindbody software experience preferred
- Competitive drive to succeed in commission sales and performance based culture
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of sales practices and techniques
- Independent, self-starter with strong organizational skills.
- Basic computer skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
Certifications / Educational Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels and reaches with hands and arms
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the studio environment is loud
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
BODYROK offers high-intensity, low-impact workouts that tone, sculpt and redefine your body and mind in just 40-50 minutes! We are a rapidly growing company looking for fitness enthusiasts who are: organized, problem-solvers, demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, and have a passion & excitement for our brand. We are seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented, hardworking individuals to work in our fast-pace studios. Let's ROK!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)